Sunday, October 15, 2006

BabyMouse--Beach Babe & Rock Star--Jennifer & Matthew Holm

I needed some lighter reading this weekend for a moment, and finally read the most recent two BabyMouse Graphic Novels. Both of them were entertaining and fun to read, Beach Babe had a good lesson (sister/little brother related), and Rock Star is a good version of "practice makes perfect." While many readers won't enjoy a graphic novel about a spunky imaginative mouse, those who are open to it and take a chance with one will find the heroine to be extremely fun to read. *Book 5 comes out this December--I am pumped!!*

**Note**
While I have been absent for QUITE some time, it wasn't for lack of reading!!!
I am nearly done with The Golem's Eye (book two in the Bartimaeus series) and have started on Harry Potter 6 finally...So, I have my "hands" in several texts right now! :)

No comments: